«

»

Sep 17

DOES DRAKE HAVE A GHOST WRITER?

I know we all heard the rumors of Drake penning lyrics for Lil Wayne but is there anyone writing Drake’s lyrics? I will let you be the judge.

KiaShine

3 comments

  1. chris!

    I don’t think drake has a ghost writer I think he’s real talented and one of the best and if he did! He’s making it work and making the words sound right and making it sound hot

  2. Nathaniel

    25% ain't shit what did he write the hook. That's nothing. What about the other 75 %of the song. Lol. I mean he just helped we all get help ones in awhile drake has no ghost writer he's to I'll. Fuck u haters trying to. Confues us fans

  3. Mike McKoy

    Would it really matter if he did? lol… at least the music is lyrically decent. thats a relief these days.

Step to the mic. Leave a comment

%d bloggers like this: